Skip to main content

Administrative Cost Designations

In order to charge administrative and/or clerical costs to federally sponsored agreements, a determination must be made by ORA and SPAC to either designate the administering unit as an Organized Research Unit or a specific project as a Significant Project.  Please find the guidelines and request form here:

Guidelines for Establishment of Organized Research Unit (ORU) or Significant Project (SP) Designation

Organized Research Unit or Significant Projects Designation Request Form

Significant Project FAQs

Back to Top